Shorts PDF pattern and Video Tutorial to sew unisex shorts. Add Pockets, Inseam pockets, cuffs. diy, ice breaker, conversation starter
SEWING PATTERN to sew Shorts. You can use regular elastic for this pattern as I developed an easy way to finish the belt. No need to use wide elastic and stitch it over.
My method is very easy and adjustable years after years!
VIDEO tutorial is included.
Sizes: S – 2XL
The purchase includes PDF files:
The purchase includes two PDF files for you to download and print:
1. Pattern to print on A4 or US Letter size paper. Would like to get A0 file? Please send a message.
2. Sewing Guide.
3. Link to Video Tutorial.
SKILL LEVER: The pattern is very easy. Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced.
Please ask questions before and after the purchase.
We would love to help and really want you to succeed, have fun, create the best item and be proud.
You’ll need a printer to print 24 pages. Fast facts: average cost inkjet printer per page is 7 cents.
H O W TO VIEW A PDF DOCUMENT :
• Right click – Open with – Google Chrome
• Right click – Open with – Adobe Acrobat Reader
H O W TO B U Y :
• As soon as your payment is cleared, you’ll receive a link with files ready to download.
• You’ll get digital files and the item will NOT be mailed to you.
• Patterns are ready print, cut and use.
• Please let me know if you need different size of paper.
Fine print: pattern cannot be resold. The pattern can used for sewing and selling garments.