Dress with Raglan Sleeves Pattern PDF download to sew. Diy, Ice breaker, piece of conversation, show stopper, diy
Sizes: 2XS – 3XL
The pattern is for STRETCHY FABRIC. If we see interest, we may create for woven fabric as the pattern is very flattering.
Please message if you’d like the pattern for woven fabric.
The pattern offers: Raglan Gathered Surplice Neck Bodice, In-Seam Pockets, A-Line Skirt and Raglan Bishop sleeves.
Patterns are very detailed and are NOT nested. Each size has each file. See photo for example.
The purchase includes PDF files for you to download and print:
1. Patterns to print on A4 or US Letter size paper. Would like to get A0 file? Please send a message.
2. Sewing Guide. NO Video.
If you feel frustrated, please contact us.
We put all heart and soul in this and really want you to succeed.
You’ll need a printer to print 34-36 pages depending on your size. Fast facts: average cost inkjet printer per page is 7 cents.
You can print first 15 pages and extend the lengths.
SKILL LEVER: Intermediate – Advanced. I believe if you really want to finish the project, you can do it!
You can modify sleeves and make them short puffy or just short without gathering.
Please ask questions before and after the purchase.
We would love to help and really want you to succeed, have fun, create the best item and be proud.
H O W TO VIEW A PDF DOCUMENT :
• Right click – Open with – Google Chrome
• Right click – Open with – Adobe Acrobat Reader
H O W TO B U Y :
• As soon as your payment is cleared (a few minutes), your files ready to download.
• You’ll get digital files and the item will NOT be mailed to you.
• Patterns are ready print, cut and use.
Fine print: pattern cannot be resold. The pattern can used for sewing and selling garments.
Attention pattern sellers, please be better. The more I get your “friendly” reviews, the longer I have to keep my prices low.