Man Shirt Henley Collar Pattern Long or Short Sleeves PDF download to sew diy. Video, Boho, men’s, piece of conversation
Men shirt Long or Short Sleeves with a Henley placket PATTERN! Our bestseller!
Roll up sleeves and pockets are optional.
Are you curios how to sew Henley placket?
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Advanced – Intermediate – Beginner.
I recently updated the Guide and believe everyone is able to do Henley my easiest ever way IF: you watch the video first and read the Guide after.
If you are intimidated by the Henley, try this EASY pattern www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1211112578
We teach students at high school how to sew Henley and found if people want to do it, they’ll do it.
We had customers without ANY sewing experience were able to put it together and created amazing shirts. We also saw some sewers struggling with this pattern.
Please confirm you’re for a challenge. Otherwise, it’ll be a pity story.
SIZES: Nine Sizes: S – 2X; Chest: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 and 52 inch.
How to know your sizing: take chest (the most important), waist and hips measurements and compare to the sizing chart .
We also have 2.5” for ease ( In sewing and patternmaking, ease is the amount of room a garment allows the wearer beyond the measurements of their body).
If you like relaxed fit, you can go a few sizes up. The Ease explains why for the same pattern you see review that a pattern is too small and too big. It means some people like it fit and some like it relaxed. We follow the industry standards.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
The purchase includes two PDF files for you to download and print:
1. Pattern to print on A4 or US Letter size paper. Would like to get A0 file? Please send a message.
2. Sewing Guide. VIDEO.
All information is in ENGLISH language.
You’ll need a printer to print 27 pages. Fast facts: average cost inkjet printer per page is 7 cents.
Please ask questions before and after the purchase. Please contact if you feel frustrated. We put our hearts and souls in this and really want you to succeed.
We would love to help and really want you to succeed, have fun, create the best item and be proud.
H O W TO VIEW A PDF DOCUMENT :
• Right click – Open with – Google Chrome
• Right click – Open with – Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
H O W TO B U Y :
• As soon as your payment is cleared (a few minutes), your files are ready to download.
• You’ll get digital files and the item will NOT be mailed to you.
• Patterns are ready print, cut and use.
H O W TO DOWNLOAD:
1. As soon as your payment is cleared (normally it’d take a few minutes), you’ll receive a link with files ready to download.
2. Your Account on the upper right corner (your photo / avatar) > Purchases & Reviews.
The download button will appear on the buyer’s order receipt.
Fine print: pattern cannot be resold. The pattern can used for sewing and selling garments.