Jumpsuit Sewing Pattern PDF download to sew Boho Jump Suit. Diy, trendy, piece of conversation, ice breaker, show stopper
Boho Jumpsuit sewing pattern. PDF download.
You can customize the pattern and make Capri pants or shorts.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: We consider it Easy level especially if you skip optional inseam pockets.
We teach students at high school how to sew and found if people want to do it, they’ll do it.
SIZES: XS – 2X. Please check the sizing chart.
How to know your sizing: take chest (the most important), waist and hips measurements and compare to the sizing chart .
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
The purchase includes PDF files for you to download and print:
1. Pattern to print on A4 or US Letter size paper. Would like to get A0 file? Please send a message.
2. Sewing Guide. NO Video.
All information is in ENGLISH language.
You’ll need a printer to print 42 pages. If you’re making shorts and experienced, you’d need to print first 24 pages. Fast facts: average cost inkjet printer per page is 7 cents.
Please ask questions before and after the purchase. Please contact if you feel frustrated. We put our hearts and souls in this and really want you to succeed.
We would love to help and really want you to succeed, have fun, create the best item and be proud.
H O W TO VIEW A PDF DOCUMENT :
• Right click – Open with – Google Chrome
• Right click – Open with – Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
H O W TO B U Y :
• As soon as your payment is cleared (a few minutes), your files are ready to download.
• You’ll get digital files and the item will NOT be mailed to you.
• Patterns are ready print, cut and use.
H O W TO DOWNLOAD:
1. As soon as your payment is cleared (normally it’d take a few minutes), you’ll receive a link with files ready to download.
2. Your Account on the upper right corner (your photo / avatar) > Purchases & Reviews.
The download button will appear on the buyer’s order receipt.
Fine print: pattern cannot be resold. The pattern can used for sewing and selling garments.